- Only regular students can check out the books from Central Library
- Library is open in all working days, except holidays.
- Working hour of Central Library is 10.30-4.30 pm from Monday to Friday and 10.30-2.00pm in Saturday.
- Central Library is also open for hostel students and students for civil service from 4.30pm to 6pm from Monday to Friday.
- Library card is mandatory at the time of checking out of books from Central Library.
- The students of pass course can check out only one book at a time and students of honors course can check out 2 books at a time.
- Books should be returned within 15 days otherwise Rs. 1 /day will be charged.
- The books, documents should be handled very carefully otherwise if found the document has damaged the patron have to replace the same book.
- Documents of reading room like syllabus, daily news paper, and old question paper, magazines are not for home issue. The documents have to return at the same day of issue.
- Per day 1 rupee fine will be charged after 15 days of due date of returning books.
- Library fine is applicable for all types of users of Central Library.